Maintaining Home Landscapes
Maintaining Home Landscapes will help participants improve home landscapes and retain property value through regular maintenance and proper care.
Homeowners, Master Gardeners, and landscapers
- Gain understanding in the need of landscape maintenance, even in low-maintenance landscapes;
- Be able to maintain an array of popular landscape plants;
- Be able to scout for diseases, pests, nutrient deficiencies, and other issues;
- Be able to prepare landscapes for changing seasons; and
- Be able to adapt maintenance practices to a maturing landscape.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 3
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 6
- Educational Class
Dr. Shaun Broderick, email@example.com