Beef Cattle Economic Management
The Beef Cattle Economic Management program will provide information and tools for the general public to aid in making the most profitable beef cattle enterprise management decisions.
Beef cattle operations in Mississippi, as well as members of the community who may start a new beef cattle enterprise
- Learn how to analyze and choose the most profitable production practices,
- Learn how to use an MSU-provided budget template to manage their operations,
- Learn how to compare forage alternatives available and how this choice impacts cattle profitability,
- Adopt more profitable production practices as a result of this program, and
- Change certain production practices as a result of this program.
Total Number of Modules or Session: 1
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 8
- Numbered Extension Publication
- Social Media
Dr. Josh Maples, email@example.com