4-H Junior Robotics (NXT)
4-H Junior Robotics (NXT) will serve as a gateway to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math through building and programming LEGO models. The robotics program utilizes the LEGO Mindstorms Robot with NXT-G software. Advanced juniors may also use RobotC software.
Children and youth ages 8-13
- Build the REM robot,
- Program the NXT robot,
- Use advanced programming commands,
- Make use of sensors in programming, and
- Solve age-appropriate research problems.
Total Number of Modules or Sessions: 20
Total Number of Hours for Program Delivery: 20
- Educational Class
- Social Media
- Websites Other than eXtension
- Educational Video (Online or DVD)
Dr. Mariah Morgan, firstname.lastname@example.org