- What You Need to Know Before Purchasing Sheep or Goats - PowerPoint | PDF
- Introduction to Livestock Judging - PowerPoint | PDF
- Goat (Small Ruminant) Boot Camp - PowerPoint | PDF
- Powerpoint Presentation Meat Goat 101
- Meat Goat Problems - PowerPoint | PDF
- Goats and Sheep: What You Need to Know - PowerPoint | PDF
- Junior Livestock Clipping and Grooming - PowerPoint | PDF
- Club Goat 101 - PowerPoint | PDF
- 2018 FAMACHA Training for Agents PowerPoint
2020 marked Bill Fitts’ 27th consecutive appearance at the annual North Mississippi Producer Advisory Council meeting.
Researchers and Extension specialists from across the Southeast will help goat and sheep producers expand their knowledge on various aspects of the industry during a workshop on small ruminant production.
ELLISVILLE, Miss. -- Mississippi State University representatives met with agricultural clients in Ellisville recently to discuss research and education needs for 2018. More than 115 individuals attended this year's event.
Agricultural clients met with Mississippi State University personnel to discuss research and education needs during the annual Producer Advisory Council Meeting for the southwest region February 20.
STARKVILLE, Miss. -- Those interested in running a sheep or goat operation can learn management and marketing techniques at a March 17 workshop at Mississippi State University.
Register now for the Small Ruminant Production Workshop that runs from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event is offered by the MSU Extension Service and Mississippi Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station.